Children's Museum of Napa Valley
raised from 31
How We Impact the Community
Our mission is “To spark curiosity through play, while promoting a love of learning.” We fulfill that mission by providing high-quality exploration opportunities for kids, educators, and families in Napa Valley where there is currently a significant lack of child-focused, hands-on experiences. Napa Valley children must be viewed as our community's future.
Our short-term focus is building community for Napa Valley youth via pop-up activations. During Covid we distributed art supplies to youth, providing a thoughtful activity which promoted art as self-expression, and published a 500-piece printed art collective book with the pieces created. Our monthly dance parties in Napa Veteran’s Park bring families together in a safe, creative, fun way.
Long-term, we plan to build a space, operating daily, offering a child-focused center like Bay Area Discovery Museum and Children's Museum of Sonoma County.
Donated money allows us to continue to provide meaningful activations while continuing to plan for our future.
Other Ways to Help
- Database assistance
- Event set up / tear down
- Event assistance
- Creative design assistance
- In-kind printing of flyers, posters and banners
- School supplies such as large backpacks, pencils,
- Art supplies (acrylic paints, watercolors, paintbrushes, charcoal pencils, markers,
crayons, canvases, watercolor paper, etc.)
- Crafting supplies (popsicle sticks, glue, pom poms, pipe cleaners, scissors, etc)
- Gift cards for Walmart, Target, Michaels