Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation
raised from 79
How We Impact the Community
The Napa Valley Farmworker Foundation annually provides a variety of programs that focus on developing skills in adult literacy, vineyard operations and safety, leadership and management, mentorship, and family life.
Employees benefit tremendously from employers who support and encourage professional development. By putting opportunity within reach, we all rise together. The Napa Valley farmworker community is critical to the success of the wine industry, and we believe that by investing in the people who farm the vineyards, we’re investing the future of our valley.
Your gift helps us provide the tools these workers need for professional growth and personal success. To date, we have reached over 23,000 farmworkers and their families and provided over 3,000 hours of education.
Other Ways to Help
- Volunteer at one of our annual events, including the Napa County Pruning Contest, Día de la Familia, Leadership & Management Best Practices Program and ROOTSTOCK
- Raise awareness and spread the word through social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Promote our efforts to your family, friends, colleagues and others in the community
- Provide English-Spanish translation services
- Volunteer to help distribute promotional event flyers and materials around the community
- Allow us the opportunity to present our organization to your audience