Top Ten Reasons to Use CanDo’s Napa Valley Give!Guide
It’s the giving season. Here’s CanDo’s Give!Guide to help you get started. How does CanDo make it all happen? We inspire a team of energetic volunteers. Encourage creative collaboration between nonprofits and businesses. Engage new donors. Infuse it all with the CanDo spirit.
Then, and this is important, make donating easy! In its first eight editions, the Give!Guide and its nonprofits have raised over $3.1 million dollars to advance vital work in Napa County.
Here are a few reasons why the CanDo’s Give!Guide has become the best single way to support a world of good.
- You care. You’re inspired to be a part of this community of givers.
- COVID-19 has changed everything. Nonprofits county-wide are hugely challenged. They’re providing more services with fewer opportunities to raise funds.
- It’s local. Each participating nonprofit focuses their work right here in Napa County.
- Puts you in the know. Increase your awareness about the missions of worthy organizations.
- Giving won’t break the bank. Donations begin at $10, but you may give as much as you like and vary amounts to each nonprofit.
- Save time. You can give to one or many groups with a single transaction. You can donate by credit card or check.
- Donations are tax-deductible. You’ll receive tax receipts from each nonprofit to whom you give.
- Real-time ticker brings you right into the action. Current donation totals appear on the website.
- CanDo’s Give!Guide helps kids learn about generosity and philanthropy right in their own backyard.
- It just feels good.
“Ours is not the task of fixing the entire world at once, but of stretching out to mend the part of the world that is within our reach.” — Clarissa Pinkola Estes