raised from 159
How We Impact the Community
We give hope and healing to victims of domestic violence and sexual abuse. Our services include an emergency shelter home, 24-hour helpline, court advocacy, support groups, transitional housing, community education, and programs for children exposed to domestic violence.
All services are free, bilingual, confidential, and open to everyone: men, women, children, and LGBTQ+, regardless of immigration status.
We work to encourage and empower our clients to lift themselves and their children into a healing and safe environment. We bring respect, understanding, and resources to survivors. Fostering kindness and support from the community will help create peaceful homes and healthy neighborhoods.
Other Ways to Help
- Work directly with survivors of domestic violence or sexual assault by becoming a trained advocate
- Helping with outreach events and fundraisers
- Speaking to small groups or distributing information and resources
Non-cash donations for our clients who are moving into their own homes and starting over, there are many basic needs. We appreciate donations such as:
- New household items: towels, dinnerware, silverware, cooking utensils, pots/pans, etc
- New kitchen appliances: blenders, coffee makers, mixers, microwave, toaster, etc
- New, full-sized, toiletries and cleaning supplies
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, Safeway, or Visa/MC type