10 Reasons to Use CanDo Napa Valley Give!Guide
Why the CanDo’s Give!Guide has become the best single way to support a world of good.
- You care. You’re inspired to be a part of this community of givers.
- Giving won't break the bank. Donations begin at $10, but you may give as much as you like and vary the amounts to each nonprofit.
- Real-time ticker brings you right into the action. Current donation totals appear on the website.
- It’s local. Each participating nonprofit focuses their work right here in Napa County.
- Save time. Use the catalog and give to one or many groups with a single check. Or donate with a credit card via CanDoGiveGuide.org. No checks to write, no envelopes to address.
- CanDo's Give!Guide helps kids learn about generosity and philanthropy right in their own backyard.
- Puts you in the know. Increase your awareness about the missions of 72 worthy organizations.
- Donations are tax-deductible. You'll receive tax receipts from each nonprofit to whom you give.
- Local businesses offer special opportunities and matching funds that benefit you and the nonprofit(s) you donate to.
“Ours is not the task of fixing the entire world at once, but of stretching out to mend the part of the world that is within our reach.” — Clarissa Pinkola Estes