Inspiring a Community of GiversMake A Donation
CanDo’s Napa Valley Give!Guide
It's time to begin the application process for the 11th edition of CanDo's Napa Valley Give!Guide! If you've participated before, you likely know the drill but please read on for new information.
The MANDATORY orientation meeting will be held on Thursday, June 1st from 11:00 to 12:30 on Zoom. At least one representative from your organization must attend this meeting in order for your nonprofit to be considered. We do this so everyone is aware of the requirements and expectations to make this a successful campaign for all.
> Please sign up HERE to attend <
The email address you provide when you sign up is the address we will use to send the Zoom link for the meeting and any other important information. You will receive the email on Tuesday, May 30.
Application forms will be available online beginning Thursday, June 1st and must be completed by midnight, Friday, June 30th. Please: try not to just regurgitate last year's application - we want to see fresh ideas.
As you likely know, we raised over a million dollars last year for 72 of you, and we are committed to continue this upward trend in 2023.
Any questions, please feel free to reach out by sending an email to CanDoGiveGuide@gmail.com or call Nancy at (707) 226.7458 and keep an eye on the website: CanDoGiveGuide.org
Please feel free to share this email with other friends/nonprofits that might be interested but not on our list.
We look forward to working with you!
The Give!Guide committee of volunteers
3 ways to Donate
A-Z Nonprofit List
In the past nine years CanDo’s Give!Guide has raised over $4 million for 135 local nonprofits. A community of givers. Join us!
10 Reasons to Use CanDo Napa Valley Give!Guide
Why the CanDo’s Give!Guide has become the best single way to support a world of good.
- You care. You’re inspired to be a part of this community of givers.
- Giving won't break the bank. Donations begin at $10, but you may give as much as you like and vary the amounts to each nonprofit.
- Real-time ticker brings you right into the action. Current donation totals appear on the website.
- It’s local. Each participating nonprofit focuses their work right here in Napa County.
- Save time. Use the catalog and give to one or many groups with a single check. Or donate with a credit card via CanDoGiveGuide.org. No checks to write, no envelopes to address.
- CanDo's Give!Guide helps kids learn about generosity and philanthropy right in their own backyard.
- Puts you in the know. Increase your awareness about the missions of 72 worthy organizations.
- Donations are tax-deductible. You'll receive tax receipts from each nonprofit to whom you give.
- Local businesses offer special opportunities and matching funds that benefit you and the nonprofit(s) you donate to.
- It just feels so good!