UpValley Family Centers
raised from 39
How We Impact the Community
We exist as a critical support network for our community, serving as a catalyst for greater levels of well-being for all those who live and work in the up valley region, especially youth, families, seniors and immigrants. Our offices in Calistoga and St. Helena serve as ‘one-stop shops' providing prevention-focused, community-responsive programs that are culturally sensitive and aim to help families and communities build on the strengths they already possess to create a future of opportunity.
For over 20 years, we have been providing guidance, support and resources in the community, in the home and for the individual, so that everyone can achieve a better life. From preschoolers to teens, working parents to elderly individuals, we serve over 3,000 people each year through educational and mentorship opportunities for all ages, comprehensive case management, parenting resources, immigration consultations and application assistance, community health outreach, financial coaching and tax preparation, and guided referrals.
Other Ways to Help
Become a volunteer in one of the following areas:
- Elementary School Tutoring (reading, writing, math)
- Citizenship Tutoring
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Niños Activos Children’s Playgroup
- Community Events
Sponsor a community event or fundraiser
- Back to School Community Celebration in Calistoga
- Día de los Muertos Community Celebration in St. Helena
- VIVA! Napa Valley Online Auction
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram @upvalleyfamilycenters
- Host a 'Dine and Donate' or 'Shop and Support' event if you are a business owner
- Share about our work with others!