raised from 107
How We Impact the Community
We provide high-quality, personalized care for more than 4,500 community members annually when they face a serious illness, end of life, or are living with loss—regardless of their ability to pay.
Through our Adult Day Health program, we offer individualized nursing care, rehabilitative therapies, and engaging activities for adults with Alzheimer’s and other serious illnesses. We also provide caregiver respite, support groups, and community education.
Our Palliative Care and Hospice teams provide compassionate medical care to patients and families who are facing the end of life. With a focus on comfort and quality of life, we enable our patients to live out their lives wherever they call home – whether a private home, assisted living, or a skilled nursing facility.
Other Ways to Help
• Hospice & Palliative Care - provide companionship to patients and respite for caregivers
• Day Program - Assist with art, music, and gardening therapies, play card games, and enjoy one-on-one participant interactions
• Administrative – work at our front desk and provide general office support
• Events - Help make our annual gala and golf tournament fabulous
• Resale & Thrift Shops - Retail tasks include displaying merchandise, pricing, and assisting customers
• Gift certificates to local restaurants & businesses
• Art and Gardening Supplies
• New, vintage, and gently-used treasures for resale at our shops